Thursday, October 28, 2010

cut it short :)

Always remember this.. If today was perfect there would be no need for tomorrow. :)

today lily presentation as i thought some are not participate but this is your choice, nothing to do with me. so you get 0marks. for those who are presenting (my group member) you guys are playing the fool!! when is play time i play wiht you guys when  is joke time i joking with you guys, but when presenting can you guys take it seriously? still like a kid.. acting like an idiot and simply present. done with this part!!!

and i got test on 2 but i thought is after lily class so i got 2 hours nothing to do... i go and buy myself some food and bing it along inside lab room... i open my fb and play some comments with my friend and is extremely boring so i go google and search for "how to become a vamp" i got a crazy thought in my mind nowadays... i want to become a vamp although is sounds crazy but to me it might me a real one out there... just to wait the right time and the luck to meet one of them  :) i want to know more abou the real vamp not that the vamp in the movie, i want to know the real thing what is going on with them... how they hunt. is they really can walk under the sun, could they read and control mind and run so fast... :S

after i go back home is about 3. i watch 1 movie and rest for while.... and about 5 or 6 my korean girl friend online so we chatting about 1hours plus and she went for dinner and i train myself for while... today is very tiring so... i just do some light training... and i cook myself things to eat, bath... and i have a webcam section with my korean friend.. she is really nice and for your information she is pretty hot (she is older than me) but still look very very HWAAT! :)

we share our problems and some of our culture, there is something between us... i feel like i know her for long.. we can talk and talk.. laugh and laugh together... is really an awesome moment when i spend with her. she treat me like a small boy and i keep saying that i am mature enough, haha. she told me if i am older than him.... he would pick me as his Xx, LOL. maybe she is drunk at that time. hahha :)

i cut today journal into short short one so thats it! some are coming to me and ask if i could intro that korean girl that i know to them... NO WAY.! she is mine. lol. hahahah ... i will give you guys way to contact her unless you guys can find someone to turn me VAMP.  :P night nation. take care!

your face caught my eye, your personality caught my heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment