Monday, October 18, 2010

thank you to all my siblings :)

I can no other answer make, but, thanks, and thanks.
- William Shakespeare



thank you for the support and the encourage! :)


after all i need to give a BIG BIG BIG thank you to GOD! :D he gave me an opportunity to enjoy the one in only moment! :)


i have been stop muscle training for 3days. 1st day... meet with my mom (go to shopping with my mom) 2nd day.. i sprain my neck.. =.="'... 3rd day (today) (recover 90% but is a busy day for me.. morning shopping until evening about 6 go to my cousins house full moon party until 11pm. lol)


need to train hard on next week(tomorrow)! this 3days i have eaten a lots of HEALTHY food.. potato, corns, carrots, beef, chicken, satay and some oily food and ice-cream, yogurt and alcohol.. lol :) lol :D lol XD   1word would be describe all. OVERLOAD! hahah!


tomorrow still need to face english TEST 15% total =.="'... god bless :)


lily assign need to pass up on wednesday. tomorrow and tues will be a extremly BBBisi day for me. :P


When I LOOK at you, everything else just FADES away. When I THINK about you, I FORGET about everyone and EVERYTHING else. When I SAY I love you, I MEAN it!

No comments:

Post a Comment