Tuesday, October 12, 2010

TEST :|

Will be sitting for my test tomorrow afternoon :) 2more days to go.. mom is coming so do the presentation =.="'... need to find formal shoe and tie.. damn... the lecture anti us for wearing short sleeves shirt and wax. MUST -long sleeves only plain or line pattern is allowed, tie, belt and black formal shoe- screw you! i want to find a white formal shoe nice one for long and now....... u MUST us for wearing black... HEY miss! is that the law that set by college or your law? you prefer black but not everyone does.. maybe i will just borrow the formal 1 from my friend or my dad. :)

just got a call frm my friend... i will wake u up tomorrow i will be right front of your house.. 6something =.="'... wad da.... nothing special today just . ... ...  today workout is pretty special.. haha! i train until i really cant make anymore sits up.... feel my muscle cell all DEAD. fun.! 6pack where are you hiding... please don't just let me see your shadow.. show me your face please! :)

Off to lala land now. night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment