Tuesday, October 19, 2010

train and enjoy my life like no tomorrow!! :)

Miss lily assignment is left conclusion part :) same old shit many of them did nothing! life goes on. i don't care anymore.. let it be.. your future is in your hand if you want to put it inside MDM car i will just say BYE BYE! :D


need to say ty to my old friend alex. he share me a vid to train abs i think is quite insane (thats what i searching for) bored with the same routine. I just try the routine today.. i rate 7/10 because he didn't teach the proper way of doing it.. but the way and the burden that the exercise cause you is.... O.M.G... haha!


i miss the taste of the burger :( :( i know that i have to be strong.. conquer the feeling or i will end up with 6 in 1 :D


i cant wait to go back hometown this friday.. going to my friends daddy gym. :DDD friday and saturday is so so going to TRAIN!! sunday will just depends on the situation :D and 1 of my high school friend will be going to work in SUNWAY.. shop...... i think will inside bar or something related. bar tender is i am not mistaken :D


FRIDAY... gym eat and go home.. saturday, celebrate tudi b'day, hang out, chet chat, sing k. how enjoying is my life, hahah! :)


my kai mui, justine asked me 1question last night... why you so in love with that girl... i answered "is there any reasons to love someone?" the day i went back hometown is da day she comes to kl :( but she be staying here for quite a period of time so i guess we can still met :) i want to date date date with her... i want to walk walk walk beside her.. i want to watch watch watch those movies that she love together with her.. sit beside her.. the prettiest angel that i have ever met.  :P


tomorrow is going to be a GOOD DAY.! i hope and i wish it will come TRUE.! :)


[its not what i feel for you] Its what i don't feel for anyone but you. Some one asked me what i saw in you and my only answer was everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment