Wednesday, October 20, 2010

believe (law of attraction)

I don't necessarily have the best of everything. But i make the best of everything that comes in my way.


i believe everything is going to be fine! :)  tomorrow is the deadline to pass up lily assign.. yay nice trick ya mate, at the 1st i called both of you to do 1st and 2nd part and you told us your laptop !@#!@%$#^%$&%^ sounds like bullshitting..bla bla bla.. straight away tell me the main point. i don't want to do. it will make me feel better! :) today i can actually see that you are acting... BAD ACT, i can read face expression and body language. your caring is so FAKE.. Brayn the lily assignment i havent do anything hor... aiyo how arh? any part can let me do? wad the fcuk?! 


i felt happy :DDDD the sem is going to end and i know you all cant make it ... retake sub is the thing that you guys are going to face for sure!! yay :) bye bye!


6pack is still in progress, hope to see you soon (i do workout at home-mostly- i eat healthy food and i don't take any muscle juice. my shape is 100% natural, and i feel proud of myself) :)


about cassie assignment today. an argument between 0.5 mark you are not satisfied with me. since the 1st time we discuss assignment you all are not attending sometimes this person missing, sometimes that person missing.. the worst part.. i have to follow all of your time.. i want 10am and if 1of you want to change to 2pm i cant do anything but follow but when 2pm reach.. i am the one who is waiting there.... sms and calling you guys where are you all? are you all coming... when you guys reach most of you open your laptop to facebook or gaming... and i did it all ..... you all just go to GOOGLE and simply type a words and COPY PASTE to let me see... when i look at it........................... wtf?! what is that? stock market???.... is there any related with our assign topic? some of you is more intelligent so you guys simply write some point and give it to me and ask me to make it sentences and check the spelling error... when i take it home and open the paper what i saw is CRAP....!! no point at all... then i need to ask you all to redo and you guys ask me to do it myself.. and i need to do your part of work..... when the lecture ask... i just silents and those who did nothing will said we share share... HELL yeah!! SHARE the same mark with me without doing nothing. unbelievable!! GENIUS!! actually there is only 3of us should get A and 1 of you maybe get c or d? and 2more get nothing... did nothing, ask nothing.. (but being honest with me before they know their marks)


A B C D grade actually is not important to me. i just want my parents to proud of me because the cousin on my dad side is all very smart full A straight A for them is just sooo sooo easy to get! they just gaming all the time and study before exam. and their parents like to show off their results to my DAD and MOM. and my dad will scold non stop but he didn't saw when i was study like a crazy fellow. all he saw is the result is BAD = i study nothing, i just play all the time. is so unfair sometimes..... my mom know that i am upset so she will just giving me support and call me to work harder... don't let others look down on you. deep inside my heart i know that my mom is sad but i am not a person that like to study. i hate books... i hate to memorize... and i BM. international language is ENGLISH why should i still need to focus on BM and sj?... when you going to interview will they ask you to speak in BM or ask you in 19xx years who is the prime? NO.! is all useless.. no point to study for that kind of sub. that is just a tools for the government to earn and suck our BLOOD(money)


i really wish that 1 day i can leave MALAYSIA. bring all my family member and leave this country. this is a country that treat people depends on their skin color. malay always get the special Privileges!!  SATU MALAYSIA is not realistic all all. stop day dreaming that someday indians or chineses will be prime.. is all MALAYS!!


ROTT in HELL babe!


i might be charged but i just want to share to the world what i saw and felt for the citizen of the country!


the smell of gunpowder is will there... better don't pissed me off, don't said that i didn't warm ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment