Wednesday, October 27, 2010

wedding dress(english cover)

[LYRICS]
[Jason Chen]
(Intro)
Some say its not over til its over
But I guess its really over now.
Theres something I gotta say before I let you go
Here it goes

Every time he breaks your heart
You would hit me up and say
That Im the only man who knows how to treat you right
And so I comfort you but right right right away
You go back to him and make the same damn mistakes
Girl I was always there to care for you when you were down
Dont say that friends are all that we are ever gonna be
Cut out the drama
Come to me, I know you wanna
Girl I know thats what we both dream of

[Chorus]
Baby, please dont take his hand and leave me here
Cause you should be my lady, come with me and wipe away those tears
Once the music ends you will take a vow to be with him forever
But you know Im the man who you want to be with for the rest of your life
Dont put on that wedding dress
Girl dont put on that wedding dress
(Its not me next you)
Dont put on that wedding dress, oh no

[Tommy C.]
Snappin out this misery
Depression this aint me
But I always turn around
180 degrees

You got control of me
And I, I cant explain
Somebody call 911 Emergency
Before I go insane

Since youve moved on
You took a piece of me give it back
So much pain in my chest
Blacking out, heart attack

It's too late, Im dancing this dance alone

(Chorus)
Baby
Can't believe that you are not with me
'Cause you should be my lady
All I want is to set your heart free
But if you believe that you belong with him
Promise me, you wont let anyone hurt you
Remember, I will always be here for you
Even if it kills me to see you
In that wedding dress
Oh see you in that wedding dress

[I.J.D.]
Single life aint used to this
How does one live like this?
Wake up alone, with nothing but pictures of me and you
Memories were better when I, I was with you
Now I just sit here as I cry, cry over you
You moved on with your life, and now in love with another guy
I couldve been the one, but I gotta wait, should you be mine
Im just a lover, just waitin for his other
Dont care how long Ill love you forever

[Chorus]
Baby, please dont leave so suddenly from me
You used to be my lady, now Im hopin we just remain friends
But always remember that baby you are always beating fast inside of my heart girl
And always know that Im still here, waiting for you
And that day to finally arrive
When youre in that wedding dress dress
Girl, when youre in that wedding dress dress
Wedding dress dress
I promised in your wedding dress
Oh no

[J.Reyez]
And I see you with your man and it's hard to understand
If we belong, if I did you wrong, where we even began
We would always fuss and fight and it seems nothing was right
But I loved you girl and you were my world but you'd never trust this guy
'Cause the things I do when I'm on the stage, they say I'm a superstar
You couldn't understand all the female fans and then we grew apart
And I just don't get when you're acting like some other person
But I try my best to hold on at the times when it ain't working
And everytime that you say it's over it breaks my heart and I don't know why
'Cause you've done it a lot of times in the past but I get back up and try
You said we could work it out, how could you hurt me now
And you moved on to the next, I'm left with an imperfect smile

[Chorus]
But if you believe that you belong with him
Promise me, you wont let anyone hurt you
Remember, I will always be here for you
Even if it kills me to see you
In that wedding dress
Oh see you in that wedding dress
See you in that wedding dress
Oh see you in that wedding dress

[I.J.D.]
Can't find the words to say to you
But all I wanna say is I do
I just want you in my life
Baby, come back be my wife
Cant endure the pain no more
CPR, need surgery
Just cant live another day without you in mind
Its just too difficult, I want you back, I need your love back in my life
Whoa

[Jason Chen]
Once the music ends, Ill be saying my goodbye to you forever
And just know even though our love didnt work out, I am still here for you
Now youre in your wedding dress
Girl now youre in your wedding dress
(Shouldve been me, shouldve been me)
Oh youre wearing that wedding dress, oh no

No comments:

Post a Comment