Monday, October 4, 2010

Had make my decision :)

Brayn мя. mentalist

I AM AVAILABLE FOR..

*MAGIC performance including close up, stage, event (i do cards, rope, nail, coin, bills, ring, rubber band.. all soft of magic :D)

*mentalism, penetrate, prediction and more..*

kindly add me on my msn: quanlove_qian@live.com.my
or
send me your contact or leave on the chat box/ mail me. i will get to you, ty :)
__________________________________________

You can't stop people from talking about you but you can stop giving them something to talk about. :) cheers.!

what my decision is about? yay! living like the way i did in old school (not the laziness, want to know what i going to happen? stay tuned.) things will change in 2 or 3 weeks time... still is the maintenance mode :)

transforming..... :DDD   The bible says "do not fear" 365 times ... That's enough for one everyday of the year! :)

EPS test, basic application test and english quiz is all going to progress this week.. D:

have to study for the test... bye! :) (for this week, my blog post might be short... time just not enough for me. haha! sry :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment