Wednesday, October 6, 2010

what do i eat? :)

meal champion :) 


breakfast :  milk 2glass
lunch : 2bread 
dinner : milk and oat crunch 


want to look good? is easy..  EAT good than you look good, EAT junk than you look junk just as simple as that :)


stop muscle building for 2days (my friend suggestion.. because over training will cause muscle cramp or hurt parts of the body muscle) 


test is putting me in a stress condition. =.="' ... i rather go on top of the stage and perform than facing the test.... we will meet after 2weeks time. this 2 weeks time i may not find you like i usually do because you are facing your exam and i got my test :) wish you good luck. Praying for her everyday is a part of my life (: 


have to off now. tomorrow test . ... hope that... .. . . it will be . .. .. .. ... a good ending? lol
bye!


If it is possible, I will do it. If it is impossible it will just take me a little longer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment