Friday, October 1, 2010

tooodayyy :)

Brayn мя. mentalist

I AM AVAILABLE FOR..

*MAGIC performance including close up, stage, event (i do cards, rope, nail, coin, bills, ring, rubber band.. all soft of magic :D)

*mentalism, penetrate, prediction and more..*

kindly add me on my msn: quanlove_qian@live.com.my
or
send me your contact (leave on the chat box) nor mail i will get to you :)

__________________________________________

thusday is da most boring day ... wake up on 9am, eat breakfast go to lab class (click the mouse for few min  to done the work.. and.... you... are. ... free... do ... whatever u want =.="'..) after the class i buy myself 2bread and i walk back home take a rest and.... start to workout :D and evening i got another lab class agian.. sick of it.. this time is more lame than the morning.. sit inside the lab and lecture said that for those today morning didn't attend the class i will teach you how to do the XXXxxxx right now.... i already done in the morning lar miss... then u may just do whatever you want.. :( i slept inside the lab. lol.

after that i go to gym with 1of my high-school girl friend.. she grow in size, haha! maybe she ate too much... LOL. and then.................................... we have a talk about our old friends and some old story.. i miss my form 5 class mate so much...!! :DDD walk back home have my dinner... continue my workout (i am crazy in muscle training because there is not much time left for me to train before she came :DD)

before i sleep i will do revision management 1st.. tomorrow will be management + EPS =.="'... many test are coming, have to be prepared bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment