Monday, October 11, 2010

hair cut :(

i just cut my hair on saturday... Fuck the salon baber for my hair cut. :F i show him a pic for the hairstyle i want. he said en, okay...

then after he cut... i ask her... wad da... why.... . . .. like this?!? , behind my hair why square shape wor.... and the front part i said want very very short and this part why still...?!?!??! He just answered me 1 sentences and he got me speechless :F (erm, actually your hair quality is not same as him. you cant do that kind of hairstyle... .) FFFFFFF!!! my hometown salon can shape whatever hairstyle i told him.. your standard is low just admit it. u cant cut what i want just tell me honestly i wont fxxx you.! after you give me shit only you trying to cover your own mistake with this kind of BRAINLESS reasons? cheeee Bx!

my anger is over! i wont trust any salon ever again. only my specific hairstylist can touch my hair... from not on!!! by the way, saturday i go for "detective D" i rate 7/10 quite nice.. full of imagination, many mind tricks is playing around the movie. 

sunday is not really nice but i just take it... :DDDD i dont care, life is short i must enjoy the fullest before i walk to another dimension. lol

Kmk put aeroplane... said want to have a gather.. i wait him about 2 and half hours and i still don't see any of his shadow around (while i am waiting i am studying for test. lol) i msg him once to get to know where the hell is him. he didn't replied.. at the end i dunno is he coming but i inform him with another sms to tell him.. i don't want to gather dy. find another time. just now i was hanging around at ................... i think is tesco, haha! buy myself a bottle of orange juice and milk :D

is 1am so i am going to off! thanks for my fans (readers) to make my blogger alive. kindly leave your msg or any opinion in the chatbox so that i can improve.. what to improve? any view of my you think i should have to improve.. i wont eat you up SO don't worry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment