Saturday, October 9, 2010

random :)

I noob like FENDI. i cheap as LV. quality like BURBERRY. looks like PRADA. smell like GUCCI. smart as COACH. my world is like DIOR :(

this sunday got a magic lecture but i am not sure whether is going or not.... 1more test to go ... .. ish... :(

my mom is coming kl on thusday :DDD yesss!! i her so much... YAY, finally i can met her.....  :D arrh shit! just notice that this sunday i got cousin full moon party. have to let the lecture go... :( 

mind reading  is still under investigate,,,, hope that i can handle it well. once i know the truth,,,, Hope i could face the FAKE people with a FAKE smile, not with the F word. :|

My depression is unstable nowadays but i have tried to fixed it and try hard maintain myself in a stable condition so if you guys saw i close my eyes and looks like suffering please don't ever ask me.... just let me alone. ty! :) 

the 1st step of transform will be start on tomorrow! 1st step hair cut... :) what kind of hair? hahha.. i am pretty sure it will blow your mind.! i couldn't believe i will make that decision too. i just want to try, to prove to VEGE NOOB that i dare to CUT! i got guts. got BALLS. :P

Heehe! night people! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment