Wednesday, October 13, 2010

L.O.V.E

Last night was... .. .. . :) want to webcam with Xx and she said that her hair is messy. when i tell her go to comb her hair or wear cap, she answered me that night time comb hair, very weird la. but i know what she is thinking in that sec so i didn't force her to do that. :)


well i haven't make a point why we both are webcam chat, here it is... she is after her EXAM and she it totally BORED sitting at home and did nothing so i trying to entertain her with my magic :) she deny the fact that i can perform magic with a very classic reason. "optical illusion" haha! :) someone is naughty block the screen don't want let me saw her D: and trying to scare me off with by telling me GHOST is around me. hahha.. thats cute, but i don't scare :P


I think this year we cant celebrate our b'day together that day because of the final exam on nov 20th. need to study.. :( hope we still can have a belated b'day celebration.


have to go do get myself some workout. just eat some FATS food this afternoon. :( today dinner is going to be milk and crunch, same with tomorrow morning and afternnon, hahaha.. is been called meal champion by some friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment