Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the 1st spag i cook in my life time :)

for my 1st time i cook spag.. i give myself 8/10. lol. is nice to me or just i am too hungry? hahhaa! 


today i done my job for the lily presentation slide i did it all my own and i feel proud for that. about the past... No one can go back and change a bad beginning,But anyone can start now and create a successful ending . :) i will move on! 


today i make friend with 1 australian and 1 south korean girl :) australion is pretty cool and south korean is even nicer! they both speak good english... about my presentation maybe i can get help from the korean side because the topic i need to present is about KOREAN :)


stop perform magic for while.. i need to concentrate on my study 1st or else i would be regret in the future, night nation and continue your support ty!!! :DD 


My spag and New photo of me will be upload soon! cya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment