Sunday, October 3, 2010

time square (:

shopaholic is in the town, hahaha.. just brought myself a LV belt, bag, west and... hahha secret lar.. :)

well today when i go for shopping something interesting happen my mind reading works on an indian girl, i was walking inside a shop and looking around for nice west and a indian girl was looking at me.. i notice that for long but i try not to look at her.. but my mind was blind suddenly and i got a dejavu about the indian girl will ask me for help to wear on a coat..(she wants to buy for her xx) and when i came back to conscious mode she is front on me and i can read her mind that she want me to help her and she is waiting me to ask.... but this have been a long time since my last  dejavu image  pop up so i just smile at her... and she called me.. hey""... can you try to put on the jacket?... i turn my face to her in just a sec and say............. er..... YA"" (because finally i can feel that my future vision is getting recovered..) yay!!!!!!!! she keep praise me by saying you look good.. you look handsome, lol.. ty!! i look SOHAI in college and i know that, but... i ain't going to care, envy me , hate me , insult me, bottom line , you ain't me :P (the brayn that walk in the college and the brayn that walking outside the street is the different person. haha! )

walao, how you did that? u actually disappeared and card card in front my my eyes and i see nothing.. my answer: "hell yarhhhhh!! i am a magician :P" can u teach meeeee pleaseeee.. my replied :"NO." :P i don't taught people magic... because i dunno how to teach.. magic is just inside my blooding flowing at over my body :)

when i spot a LV belt when me and cousin there.... we take it and....... the worker eyes ball o.o may i help you.?  i just give her a smile and i see others stuff but before i lift i brought the LV and the worker.... ty ty ... come againn.. ty very muchiessss. hey you!! don't down on me :P but still she is quite polite AFTER i brought the LV. lol :)

when we were going back a HSBC worker stalk me all around... just because he accidently see what i do with my rubber band and coins... from the platform till subang jaya =.="'...


the writing should be stop it right here. i want go to bed dy. TIRED.

They say that love is blind but then how do they explain love at first sight? :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment