Thursday, October 21, 2010

train harder :)

I am being me.. i cant be perfect.. but i am real.. :)

just got a new way to train my chest and abs.

4 kind of push up 3set each repeat for 15times :)

abs is INSANE training for me. both leg is up for the same time and put down the same time :) cycle :) then another repetition on 1st part but now the leg must 90degree and next will be push through.. i hate this.. my neck will like going to cramp and the next i have change to normal sits up and the last will be foot to foot crunch :)

anyone who want to train using my workout or my old workout can add me up or drop your comment in chat box :)

i am finding a partner to train myself so that i wont be lazy and taking off day, haha! have to get 8hours of sleep.. zhao sin :P bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment