Thursday, October 14, 2010

My theory :)

Life's too short to be doing the same thing each year, its time to enjoy the spices of life and start exploring the world :D


this is one of the main reasons i get myself into magic circle :)


:D


How to be successful? first you must change your own attitude..


you will never reach your destination if you stop n throw stones at every dog that barks at you...


:D


life is a story.. i dont know exactly how u came in the story.. but i want u to be in it till the last chapter! :)


:D


just having another webcam chat with HER just now, is fun! fUN and FUN!  :)


we are going to meet soon. mummy will be coming kl tomorrow morning i think will reach here on my lunch time :D but i cant meet with her... need to wait until friday. my mom is straight away for to stay with my cousin because the place i stay is too small... :(


"Xuuuu Foookk SAI" i can express all my feelings and anger to HER :) a very good listener, adorable.. charming... is just too many to be describe so i prefer to use.. Undescribable!! PERFECT one!  haha!


One chance, Two hearts, Three words. that's all it takes. i am waiting for the right moment :DD


before i leave my page i want to say Goodnight to all my beautiful friends! Night to all my ugly friends too! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment