Tuesday, November 2, 2010

here i am! :) back to blog. sorry for letting you guys wait and wait.

Sowiiieee nations, forgive me :) 


Sometimes when you stand up for what you believe in, you might have to stand alone. :) cheers!


asking what i up to when i wasn't writing about my blog? hahha, i will share :)


1st of all. Here is the pic for my 1 bowl spag that i cook for myself, you want to try it? dream on :P








i have to admit my bowl is quite cute, haha! 





last friday is not a nice day but still i appreciate it :) going sing k with my high school friends because of my "tudi" b'day. her b'day was on nov 1 but we make a early celebration for her. she celebrate her b'day 4times. LOL






with my "fei zai" bro :)



and for sunday...



we have another GROUP of friend hanging out with :)


before that me with my bro and tudi go for gym :) best place in my hometown. lol, i am addicted to GYM/ muscle building! teeheee :)


well, after gym we going back to home and have a shower and we back to street again to have another hang out and having dinner in the same time at zook, nice steak there and the drink... Banana strawberry yogurt :)


after dinner we go to V-Box to sing K :) my all time favorite activity :P


here you go.. this is all that joining that day! :D


i have the most unique color in this pic. you should know which one now :)

thanks to my korean lady ji young kim my tomorrow presentation slide is done, i am quite satisfied with it :) and tomorrow afternoon i will go to stay in my cousin house :D thusday no clas, fri deepavali and satur and sunday. yay :D


No comments:

Post a Comment