Friday, November 12, 2010

aim a long hair style :) and will have a counselor class later night :)

Generally, we believe our memory is weak. But when we want to forget someone we care a lot about, we begin to realize how powerful our memory is..


just have my lunch.. is extremely sucks! i want to have egg and....................... my grandma said no. wtf? *my dad said no too* 1 egg cost you maybe just 60 or 80sens? cb.! fuck you! i am not going to eat your lunch anymore. deng 9 you!


and hell yeah i am going to cook for myself again.. after i done with this post. sick of it! they seem like don't understand me at all, only my mom did :) so i love her much! :DDDDD she is a superwomen! a beautiful and sexy one :D


will be going to gym maybe near 4 because i still havent eat. need to eait my body to digest the food. fuck! waste my time some more! i am done... bye! go to cook now :)


view front of my house :) nice... peaceful. lol. got rainbow some more ler. :) everything will be fine.!

No comments:

Post a Comment