Monday, November 22, 2010

J.Y

if Ur asking if i need u,the answer is forever... if Ur asking if ill leave u,the answer is never... if Ur asking if i love u the answer is i do!


_______________________________________


sometimes i am too busy to have a time with you, i trust in you that you will know how i think, how i felt about you.. so i could go and complete and do what i have to do. in the journey back to subang i was thinking about you.. how am i going to explain.. how am i going to express those feeling that hardly can describe by words. but you told me you hate me. don't talk with you anymore?!..... i was quite mad that time i admit but.. you offline in that moment and my mind was blank. i thought you sign off because you don't want to face me. and my comp disconnect suddenly... after while i only notice that my house mate change the wifi psw because someone is stealing the line and i get the new psw from him. i sign in my msn again hoping you would turn up ... and you left me a unexpected msg..


maybe this will be the last ... 


i am totally in a stress i have to face my final tomorrow.... and now my emotion is so unstable. i could kill anyone around me if they piss me off right this moment.! but i know it won't help... i play some music and try to relax and i end up with writing this blog.................. .. .. 


going to have my exam later on 8am. night! i hope everything will be fine... we still can have a conversation like we use to..

No comments:

Post a Comment