Wednesday, November 10, 2010

SINGLE

If you keep on chasing yesterday, you're going to miss tomorrow..

had make my choice to enjoy my life to the fullest! sorry to say......................... i am now widowed :D

thinking of how i survive? If you really want to know how I survive, just take a look at who's by my side. :)

i don't want to life my life with fear... fear make me small and will be smaller if i continue to live my life in... i will run towards my fear

i am in THE L.O.A circle lately... be positive. DREAM,  dream big,  feel it,  believe it, achieve it..  :)
whatever my life is going to be... at least this is the path i decide for myself :)

people that read my blog don't ever ask me about my relationship again yah! :)

if i am in a relationship i will post it to inform you guys... :)

i have too many things to do... i can't just spend the time on girls. :) i need to pump all my talent. muscle building, magic... guitar... and more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment