Thursday, November 4, 2010

(afternoon) presentation_ (nightlife) hot chick! lol

Yesterday early morning got cassie class and after that i skip EPS class (i am a good boy, i skip because i have to prepare for my english presentation D: )


afternoon i go for my presentation.. what a shock my college mate is so "antique" mean old fashion... they saw what i wear for my presentation and keep screaming... duh! are you all nuts? just a formal wear with a Lv belt and with his own style! dude, you guys seriously have to update yourself!


presentation start and i am not the 1st one :) is kinda funny.... the 1st person that present is just erm....er ... .. . (not enough preparation) 2nd one is more interesting.... er... i dunno this, i dont do research on this... er.. ok la! hahaha what a joke. 3rd one... "the lecture ask the presenter... why do you choose this place instead of this.? orh.... this arhh... this..  very nice.. the air very nice... the water nice... the ... all nice lar!! ... [the lecturer .. OKAY.. then how will you describe roti canai if an international people ask you about it..?] the presenter : "i tell u a story ya.. 1day a boy name .. ROTI and a girl name canai then they both get together and it become "ROTI CANAI".... AN AWESOME STORY man.. i clap my hand and i laugh.. not that want to .... LOL, i cant control myself.. the whole class is laughing and giving clap non stop!!"


and finally my turn.... i present about the country that i love KOREA. :D and i explain every tiny details :) and some of my college mate want to spoil my presentation by asking me crap.. "before i step forward to present i have prepare for those who asking SHIT... i just replied him.. what you ask is not related with my topic. any others question? :P the lecture expression was... WAO! hahaa.. okay then why do you pick this place...? i answered because in this place you and actually know how is korean lifestyle is" :) the lecturer ask again few more question (i forget what she asked yesterday, haha.. i have a short memory) and the last... she asked me why i pick this country ...  my favorite question, haha! i pick this country is because i got some korean friend, i know them through net and i wish to life at there.. that would be an awesome place to stay :)


have to said sorry here to someone because yesterday night when i go out i do bring my laptop but the place don't have wifi so i cant get you! :( sorry. yesterday late night i got a msg from my friend he is coming to me and want to hang out because he is bored and pretty upset. so i go out with him and have a ride to kl centre.. we stop nearby clubbing hot spot.. there are way to many chicks around there.. asians, malays, indians, international... and taxi driver is asking whether you want to have a ride. and in the unexpected moment a taxi driver ask me... do you want taxi? i said no ty, he continue... do you want a LADY? i said NO!. ty (i give a clue to my friend to get out of this area by facial expression and he seem don't understand me =.="'.. so i speed up my walking speed and finally my friend realise what msg i trying to send to him. he run to me.. haha! ) and i told him.. next time when they ask you just walk away don'T even answered them. [i have to admit that i have been through many things so i can read people body language and face expression so i know is they up to in their mind :) i am now trying new way to train myself... train my 6sense so that i can get the vision before things happen :)]


although my body is walking on the street... my thought is exercising .. my leg is walking .. my hand is playing with my cards but still my heart is with you. i hope you could understand me, i miss you a lot! :)


Sometimes My eyes get jealous of my Heart!!! You Know Why? Because..You Always Remain close to my HEART n far from my EYES.




just want to share this pic because is feel like i am promoting OLD TOWN cafe :) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment