Tuesday, November 16, 2010

charity show :)

You make me smile, always have, and always will.  (:


have a charity show yesterday morning from 8.30am i perform magic to entertain others until 12.45pm (even professional don't perform for so long... *i must be out of my mind*) about magic that i perform i will upload in my fb soon after i change the format of the vid because the HQ vid is way too big.. D:


Sometimes it is too late to say "I'm sorry." :(


everything going well from the beginning but... got some layman perhaps he himself got a bit of magic knowledge so he is trying to ruin my show... :) i just ignore that boy. and he is keep on trouble but my level of *ignore* successfully kick his ass off..! :) he walk away.... i thought if will going to be fine after that... .. . for some reason he walk back... and again . ... . *my am talking and picturing inside my mind. i curse him that he will be dead.. .LOL (i am too impulse)* sry for that. well, he walk away once again and ...... . i dunno where he go. :D god bless... but the great time is short... another auntie is coming me and challenging me... i was little bit piss off but i don't really want to make her awkward front of people so i just perform others magic to entertain she is trying to expose my magic *with her great mind, and great words*


HEY!. i see this ya... hahahhaa!!! i see that!!! hahhahhha!! you cheat!! i wasssss thinking........... *hey the sun is shine, the air is fresh why don't you just go to others place shit, not right here you Xxx* (if you ran as much as your mouth does you might be in better shape AUNTIE.) 


congrat to her... she finally did it. she make me want to SHOUT at her : *you bitch.. wait... lets try this.* i perform my BEST mentalism magic by bending fork using mind power front of her ... i let her check my fork before start and after i bend it i gave her the fork as present so that she couldn't said that the fork is the props of my magic, and 1 more rubber band magic... she is trying to twist the situation by saying the rubber band is not the normal one... i replied her... if you think so... i can too give you the rubber band as present. bye bye! (:  she felt shame and said... can you teach me how you did all these magic...?! BYE BYE auntie. don't you get aducated when you are still small? bye bye means..?!


is truly tiring........ but i still get some great layman around... one of the family came by.. they just stand far away ... i invited them to come near and help me for the show... GREAT respond... everyone of their family members enjoy it.! LOTs LOTs of memorable moment... the smile that i put on their face.. the expression of the un-believe... the feel that miracle happen... :)


maybe i will share one the picca here. *i dont have any photografter that day so... those pic are captured by my mom, my bro and my TUDI* thanks to them... 


left hand side. a mom carrying her son on her back just to see my magic, how touch was it. this pic should captured from the front.. still got many audience standing there :s they missed the chance to appear in BLOG. hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment