Friday, November 26, 2010

back to blogger!

It takes real strength to keep trying, when the whole world expects you to fail..


just finish my final exam today. sleep for few hours at the afternoon and going yo stay at my cousin house for 1month :)


enjoy life, shopping, playing, gym, sleep and EAT! :)


the final csc paper is not so difficult, i am surprise! :DD


want to know me more and keep in touch with me? add my msn or facebook quanlove_qian@live.com.my


i am a magician :) if you want to hired me for show you could send me a msg through FB or just drop your msg at the >>> chat box :)


i speak english, chinese, malays :)


feel like pumping my muscle for this 1 month sem break to get the shape that i want :)


i feel pretty weird about what you* wrote in my fb wall,  I tot u had galfren d ? and the sei DYLAN simply answer A LOT =.="'. omg!  actually, i was thinking......... if i said YES will you be jealous.? if i say NO.. will you believe it? maybe i just think too much?!


Sometimes, you would just want to love someone even tough it hurts you holding on..


OFF! go to bed. i want to get some sleep. bye nation! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment