Sunday, August 29, 2010

translation page from my korean language blog that i have wrote :) ( About the tittle is the name of my valentine, solve it if u want to know it )

People ask how many times have her cross over my mind, i answered "ONE TIME" because once you reach then you've never left, I still remember perfectly the first time I see your beautiful face, I still can't believe that I could meet a girl like you, Ur the best thing that happened to me ..
I have seen a lot to break up, the relationship is.. for few months or few days or even worst! Remember, love is when you're ready, you .. I'm not alone
I convince myself, TRUE love that always finds its way home, you will be with me in the end of my fairy tale.
My day was just GREAT .. because the first thought in the morning was you before my day started.
When I don't see you i feel something wrong, it seem like hard to breathe properly,

A lot of people calling you your name, but it is only one person who can make the sound so special, that is you, my Valentine ♥ 
I'm day dreaming right now, dreaming the first time I saw you the first time we talked:) ♥

4 comments:

  1. Wahwahwah!! The girl know u de marh? She is very special for you. LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeap. hey u can just comment on my c-box i dont usually check comment box

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. same larh. but i more like to comment on comment box marh. hahaha

    ReplyDelete