Monday, August 23, 2010

cant upload the vid i record (try to change formet before still remain the same)

have been upload and waiting for the vid to be post for 4 hours and is not working... and i try agian for another 6hours.... (nothing happen) sorry guys i cant share the it with u all.


late go for my class about 35-40min today morning. everyone is putting attention on me when i get in the class. lol, i am not feeling proud for that. tomorrow got class on 8am (bored) but i still need to attend. (have to work hard to achieve that i wish in the future!! i can't just give up my whole life on some tiny reasons, go go go!! u can do it brayn!!)


GET my bb today (: but i dunno how to use it. dunno how to use those application dunno how to use wi-fi =.="'.... i wish someone could helping me for all those things. isshhh >~<"


I have my own style that happens to be different from everyone . My inspiration is me. :P 


thats it for today......................... :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment