Saturday, August 21, 2010

ne ni ne ni pu pu :P

having a dota fever last night... dota for so many hours (stop awhile then play agian..)  assignment is still blank but i am going to work on lily paper 1st (submit date is after raya-sept 15) 

next week i am going to go back stwn :) anybody plan to met with me???!!! (not 100% can meet dou me d yar.. i am kinda busy :P)

hope to get my BB soon. :D so that i can tweet tweet... and FACEb.. lol (need to get back to my healthy life -nowadays i just train my muscle twice a week- [look so weak right now] )

i am planning to find some magic show on this year nov. maybe will be going to perform in a bar name (D-MAGIC) want to find myself some new experience in my life that i haven't try before. god plan is very unique because god know that i am busy and will be going to have a busy life so he didn't put any relationship in my life yet. but I don't consider myself.. 'SINGLE & ALONE' I consider myself ' INDEPENDENT & AVAILABLE'.. (:

"this is ME.i know my self better than anybody else.i know what i want in life! and i have d rigth to own my life!- accept and respect."

No comments:

Post a Comment