Wednesday, August 11, 2010

trying to improve my english (:

have an idea to improve my english but the idea isn't come form myself but my management teacher cassie (: she is the best lecture i have meet so far.. creative way of teaching make us more confidence for our further study :)

she told us to write few sentences a day so that we can improve our english slowly.. my gosssh!! what should i write? today when i wake up in the early morning i feel so tired and i don't want to get up from bed. i lay on for 10min, thank god for the strength i finally feel like moving.. open google chrome and go for inti web and download(take a long time) some lecture note in pendrive and i see my time. is already 7.25am and i still got class on 8am (haven't put anything in my stomach yet).. no choice but rush to college.... because i got my favorite class on eight till ten. after 10 we have another class is about effective people skills.......... (SLEEPY)miss lily talk in front the class but all our eyes are so heavy that we have to make some joke to keep ourself energy to finish what she trying to teach. kay....... i am forcing myself to write and now i want to end it.!!

about my life i will just lift it up for god to decide i will enjoy what he had plan (:


*it would be your lost if you lose me :P arh ha :P*

No comments:

Post a Comment