Wednesday, August 25, 2010

silent mode :X

when u ask me i.............en, arh, orh, ya, yup, kay... then u ask agian i do it agian... en, arh, orh, ya, yup, kay :) :) choi lei dou xo la!! :P

neh... said it behind me lor.. i lan c..... i am okay with it.. say i so hai... thank you so long haven't heard it...

today are so so... LOTI, laugh on the inside!! i wear lens, have my shade on and hair set... my college friend get a shock =.="'... sry i am not a nerd.. i style okay?!

about why i don't bother you? no no no.. "I'm not ignoring you, I'm just exercising my right to remain silent"

this afternoon i visit sunway once agian. lol. but i din buy anything lar... just go to cinema... orh, i 4get the title of the movie.. but is not so nice.... something fun is the director use a new way to scare the audience, quite nice the technique and i never know dylan is so......................... NOT SO BRAVE to watch :D haha!

but i having fun... $ $ if i got unlimited $ i can shop and buy all the things i want.............................. $ $ where are you. come to papa :D :D lack of money sigh****

more pic will be coming soon(after i going back hometown and hang out with my gang)... i miss to take pic today cause forget to bring camera along when i go to sunway. :s

No comments:

Post a Comment