Friday, August 20, 2010

another day pass by..


nice effect there!! :D afternoon hang out with my ns friend (TKS aka DIU 9 SIANG!! :P) and after that as u can see the picca is me and my besties (boon bing) we hang out at sunway and snap some photo :) we go to watch the movie that jet lee is too involve in the act name "the expendables"  is quite nice, action movie.. shooting, killing (using guns, knife, of course others body parts too. lol)

i admit i am lazy... so i didn't find any information about english assignment... but... this time i plan to do something different so i am giving others chance to pick the topic that they want to... i want to challenge  the hard PART.!! (lecture mention that limit 3 person same topic in the assign paper) i am aiming high place... no!! i am not dreaming.. i am sure i will get to that point!! :)

tomorrow i am going to stay at my cousin house.. i think we will be dota for whole night.. haha (: and finally i can go to buy some fork and perform the ultimate FORK BEND :P want to have a look? pay me and i will show you :P

here another pic for you... my hair short still no need comment on that :( :(


No comments:

Post a Comment