Tuesday, August 17, 2010

MEMORY :s


the day before i leave my hometown :D thanks everyone that come to celebrate for me yar! i am so having a good time... performing cards magic (that day is too my pastor birthday so we celebrate gather) thank you pastor for teaching me how to become a mature christian (i was a baby chirst for a long long time, haha!)

the most classical moment is when i perform disappear card and magically transfer to my bag (: they giving me such unbelievable respond, feel sorry to ming yew!! i dunno you was once a MAGIC PERFORMER, hahhaha!! 

and today will be my memory too... all the others group assignment is passing up to cassie to have a review only my group! i am so PROUD of you my member!! seriously don't u guys feel shame? if it is not, now i am going to tell you... you are wasting yr parents money for letting you come to college and learn how to become a CLOWN and JOKER?! stop playing the fool. i felt is so damn hard to concentrate when you guys keep chet chating and the taste of the smoke.................... Oh My FGod!!! i still have a long life to go, if u wish to take a short cut to the end of the journey go ahead but please don't send the invitation to me!

this weeeeeek i am not going back stwn (98%) DAVyh FRIDAY FRIDAY...   Fo*K    F*rK!!
going to play with some coins. kinda bored with cards. have to stop for a while. (:
good luck for those who are sitting for exam, study smart and play hard.!! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment