Saturday, August 14, 2010

liquid bend :)

performing mind bending fork and get a great respond from others (: hahaha.! some of them are truly stun and ask for more bend. lol :P

last night i done my assign part on typing without counting the moment i done typing on 1.30am midnight and i feel myself so jelly.... ( Lam pek pek so tired.! ) then i go to bed. ( currently stay at my cousin house for 2days until sunday night will back to SS/15) asking why? cause i am shopaholic!

I walk,
i see,
i check,
i try,
i find,
and i buy..
all the new of latest design stuff no matter is on art or clothes or foods ( I will spend if i got extra credit)
to encourage myself for a tough tomorrow.! ( i just enjoy on saturday and sunday, not too over right?! heee :P )

to my assign group member... i don't care anymore :D u do what u want, just don't regret and sue me after u get yr marks!

i pretend that i don't care, but it makes me miss you more.. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment