Sunday, August 22, 2010

class dismiss, LEE HOM sing live. :)

monday i will just have class on 12-2pm nice!! can sleep till the sun burn my ass :) will be going to met lee hom but d fact is i want go to met my dictionary... lee hom is just a ordinary human nothing for me to get excited......  :s

will be continue... when i get back frm 1u. see you guys there! :D






now i am back... so.... i am pretty shock when i hear live sing from lee hom.. is awesome!! Almost all the fans scream like no tomorrow to prove that they are the REAL FANS of him but on the other hand they holding LEE HOM poster and publicity cards to fan theirself.. is this to prove how much u LIKE lee hom? i wondering.. lol 


and yeah.!! finally i found the bag i like.. it cost me rm 69.90 (cheap) because the price of the type of bag i want is usually  rm 100++ (: (:


NEW PHONE is coming too......... EXCITED!! thank god for all the opportunity to get what i want for easy and no worries. going to train my muscle everyday, hehe come back to me all my muscle cells (: (: 


thanks to my cousin too.. they make my life in college turning into quite FUN, working hard from monday till friday and i enjoy saturday and sunday! :)


will be upload lee hom singing live for (你不知道的事) that i record when i got free time to do it :P 


so... be patient ya :)


Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment