Monday, August 16, 2010

你不知道的事. (:

addicted to the song name 你不知道的事 by lee hom have been repeating the song for whole day.. i am not bored with the song still.! i wont change the song until i can sing it well :P

finally some of my group member move their ass and start to do assign but still some are hwwaaatttinggggg others to done it for him by leaving his mind in the ?!?! idk idk ?!?! reasons mode, go ahead.. i don't give a damn :D

有时候你看起来很开心 有时候 感觉你很犹豫 你是不是有心事啊...... i want to ask you this for long.... at last i fail to open my mouth to ask because i am afraid. afraid you will just keep silent and we both will be in a very ....... awkward situation.....  i am trying not worry and care too much, just try my best to do what i think is the best for the moment. some are asking me about my date, LOL.. no more date man! Distance is far plus time is not enough for me to spend and is hard for me to done all my work if i go back my hometown again and again..... can't deny my feeling about you....... miss you, worry about you, feel like sitting right beside you..... play with you, chat with you.......... hope i can find myself some time to spend it with you. :s will you really care if i said you are the one i need? the one i wish to holding hand with, the one that i want to kiss and hug........ idk :s 

...never search your HAPPINESS in others, it will make you feel ALONE., Search it in YOURSELF,you will feel HAPPY, even when you are left ALONE.. :D be happy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment