Wednesday, August 18, 2010

There is 2 character inside me.!! 1 is when i meet with my besties another is when i meet JOKER :D

you are thinking which one i am using front of you right? hahhhaha if you think that i can 99.9% confirm u are the JOKER i mention at the tittle :P 

There are very few people in this world that know the REAL me, the rest of you know the me I choose to let you see!

i am not as cool as ice, just that i don't want to talk about anything with you guys!! so i keep silents..........this is the way that i think will make you guys put less attention on me.!! so that i can enjoy my sellf-dreaming being i have been quite emo after i go for college.... my mood is always up and down.. they assignment is coming non-stop :(

thanks god for the love u put in me, i trust in you (: everything will be fine in the end. if it is not fine that mean i still not reaching the end point. :) i don't want to be fat, i want to be fit.!! have to find time to build up my muscle everyday like old time (now my muscle sok shui ed T.T)


When I think of you.. 
I feel like screaming, yelling, jumping and telling everyone I know about you.
I wanna type "i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υeverywhere anyone could see.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment