Friday, August 27, 2010

love (:

On this day, God wants you to know


Love has great potential to enrich your life. But if you are just playing a role, pretending to love, it's only going to poison you. Because you are teaching yourself that it's just a game, and slowly but surely you will lose the capacity to open in love. 


Gossip is truly giving me a big headache!! i know well deep inside my heart i just care about her and i wont be fall for her.. cause i have meet the girl that i wish to lay hand on for the rest of my life :) she is so so so soooooo special. she is naughty sometime but she is cute on the other hand, she got a mature thinking and she is hot as well (: caring is caring love is love don't you all get it? all the girl that is close to my... well as example.. my kai mui, sv lui, daugther and tudi will know how i treat a girl if i wan't her to be with me :D


and tomorrow i need to check on my books and reference if not i am pretty sure i am to get a F for my sem grade. :s raya i will be going back to stwn.. ( 99.9% ) cant go for shopping ed T.T


okay....... You have two options, Be mine or make me yours, see I am giving you two choices (:

No comments:

Post a Comment