Thursday, September 2, 2010

DONE with MY management and EFP TEST.

1st time in my life i study whole night u until 3 am morning and i slept for 2hours.. then i wake up and continue my studies... ( CRAZY!! )
i am quite confidence with the management paper.. but about EPF i know i would be dead because i have no idea what am i writing on the paper.. crap i think..

super tired!! i slept after all the test over (afternoon) wake up about 3-4pm, i am not sure how long i sleep.. haha!

btw something to share here is i now following a nice korean drama but about d tittle i am not going to tell ( ask me if you really interested ) is a story about nine tail fox not a horror nor killing drama is about love between nine tail fox with a ordinary human :) :)

my bb bg is now change :) hyek hyek hyekk!! :D :D my close friend with me will know who is that girl on my bb wall :) 

 I'm lost without you. You're like my GPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment