Saturday, September 25, 2010

vege home, vege shop.. :)

hahaha! today i get my english test paper is 31.5/50 but my target was 42 actually :(

straight to the point... to i was performing magic at my cousin vege shop. haha! but a man (prodigal- i know that after my cousin tell me) come to me and call me to perform magic, then i just simply perform a beginner easy, simple stun.. and he called me to lend him my cards and he start showing off those flourish (to those who are not into magic or poker cards u might not know what i am trying to said)... i stop him and tell him that i actually know those flourishes too and he give me back the cards and start shooting words.. you know ar? i got work inside magic shop before de arh.. i am instructor, I AM INSTRUCTOR... (i was thinking.. wad de fcuk?! cheee baii u. you work in magic store that mean u PRO enough to judge me? if buy a car with a transfomer logo izit that will make my car turn into transfomer? if i go into girls toilet and i will becoming a girl? if  someone sell coffin that mean he sleep inside coffin everyday?.. scientist have proven that there is no cure for stupidity (: u can bark like a dog but you didn't show me any of your magic just talk big... ) next time i will pretend to be a NOOB and see what you got. if you can't amaze me, i can guarantee.. you will pay!! btw, shame on you... you are 3-4 years older than me dude. get a life!

heeeeeeee muscle is getting more and more..... hahahaahaah :D :D (SEXY)

 i hope its not too soon but I LOVE YOU, more than I ever loved anyone before.

No comments:

Post a Comment