Monday, September 20, 2010

non-title :|

a lesson of my life : if u doing the same old shit u will get the same old shit. you need to change if you want to get others result so keep trying and don't give up.. i have trying more than 2 and half years or i think i getting 3 years just to search for this theory, hope u guys can use it in your own life! be different, be unique! and mostly be yourself! 

and about my magic i think is time to quit for while...... i hope it will be same as kung fu. ( quit for while, when u get back to it u will be more stronger. lol )

with all my days and nights going smoothly i cant train my six sense anymore, my fear had gone.. i become unbreakable (:

cassie assign i had promise myself to pass up on tues although the dead line is on fri. need to give 2 point by finding in the passage but i just got 1.. i think tomorrow i have to met her on the consultation hours.  btw english test is coming..... with the IQ that i have now i don't think i can get a nice result。

I break the promise with her... i told her that i need to off on 2 but till now i am still on.. sorry :( :( is because i want to done my assign.. sorry ha if u are reading this.. 

When you love someone, there would come a time that you wont be able to hide it anymore, no matter how much you wanted to keep it to yourself.. i miss you!  :)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment