Wednesday, September 29, 2010

muscle cramp?! :|

Brayn мя. mentalist

I AM AVAILABLE FOR..

*MAGIC performance including close up, stage, event (i do cards, rope, nail, coin, bills, ring, rubber band.. all soft of magic :D)

*mentalism, penetrate, prediction and more..*

kindly add me on my msn: quanlove_qian@live.com.my
or
send me your contact (leave on the chat box) nor mail i will get to you :)

__________________________________________



all my friend advice me to stop muscle training for awhile or u will end up with muscle cramp but... i don't feel is enough for me.. i can still did more set of exercise :)

i have to ask myself to stop bother about others people business!! =.="' i am not busy buddy just that i could not stand some of the attitude of them.. so i have to stop them or else they will step on my head :E

having 3 day same old shit.... breakfast (milk)   lunch (bread, bread and bread)  dinner (milk, soya/bread)

When you see i am in a silent mode .. don't ask why.. what i can tell is i am not upset of anything just i don't feel to talk.. if you really do close to me you would know i will never stop talk once i start :DD but i don't usually talk in college.. the smell of cigarette .. jokers and those tiny tiny little things can just messed up your mood .. i ain't going to complain nothing.. i have to appreciate what i have, i am sure somewhere in the world there is people that suffering more than me. they face it with patience and faith.. i have to learn to be more faithful. GOD i believe that u have plan my destiny, i only have to make my move and u will lead me to the place that i want to go.. i wish to go....

this years don't have emerge for talent so i don't have to prepare my competition routine. rest 1years, haha :D
last saturday i miss a magic show to perform at my hometown :s 

The time has come for me to create some new magic or practice magic. i don't usually perform magic since i come to subang. i was famous in my hometown because of my magic, people want to know me just because they want to learn or know the secret of magic. FAKE friend =.="'.. want to USE me for their own advantage. i rather have 1 or 2 of real friends than getting TONS of FAKE one.. (this is the reason why i don't like to perform magic in my college :D i just want to be normal person.. Be a SPOTLIGHT is making me felt tired [need to care about my hair whenever i go, must set before going out.. my cloth must be nice and suit for the place i go, shoe must not have any dirt on it same with cloth.]) i enjoy my college because i don't have to care much.. i don't care about my hair, cloth.. probably all the things that people will look at i will make it NICE to get some attention... i did all this when i was still in my old school. :D

_________________________________________

Around oct 25 she is coming... :DDD still got 25days..

Guy asks Girl : Whats your dream? Girl replies : To be kissed in the rain. What about you? Guy says : To be the one kissing you 

Is hard for others to hurt me. but is so much easy for you to hurt me, maybe i put too much care on you  :'(  The easiest way not to get hurt is not to care, but that is the hardest thing to do. 

It's love.You don't get to choose when or with whom,you just fall.

i miss you badly... phone out of credit so i couldn't msg you :(

all the best for your exam :) don't be a vampire that awake at night and sleep in the morning.. not good for your health, study smart and play less yar.  this is your final and i know you have plan your target.. don't keep facing the BOOK.. you need to relax sometimes  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment