Tuesday, September 14, 2010

what a luck and what a luck... i am so happy right now :P

what  a luck that my assign file was gone... just like that...

and what a luck that my group win a activity (got extra mark in the final) hahaha... A team is form to find the ingredient and promote the INGREDIENT that u have found to let others get interested to buy your product. in my team i we got 5 person include me. 1 indian girl quite nice :) 1 international he is a smart person. and 3 more asians.. hahahah, quite lame actually we need to find mc donalds cup, floopy disc, cotton ball, team picture and bla bla bla.. we got it all...in 15 min and the lecture give us 30min for that... not just that, we still need to creature our own GROUP NAME and SONG.. group name is damn nice lar wei....!! "GOOGLE" i suggest that.. because we got all things that others need, we are the solution of all the problem... if u have any problem u can just google it. lol. :)

and i just found out a old friend of mine (coin magician) he is totally sick with the coins. santiago :D and...... the GREATEST part is... the present that i gave her on the valentine day she still keep it... inside her room neh :) yay yay yay!! :)

about the song that i want to change the lyrics 你不知道的事 will only be start produce after i done with my eng assign. btw EPS assign is done :P la la la. i am safe right now. ty lord for helping me on those information, heee :) 

The day i thought my life was going to be horrible forever... I met you!

It's strange how certain things remind you of certain people. 

bending fork using your mind (mentalism)

not going to perform this anymore only if i got any show or else... i will keep it for her.. after my sem break, wait me yar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment