Monday, September 27, 2010

memory




A quick flash back about the things i been through with you..


the 1st time we met was in june 2007. i pass by your class and calling you princess and you called me back shao ye (:

the 1st time i give you something was in a hall, i giving you a chewing gum and you thank me for that and your friend are all looking at us. :)

the 1st time we met outside the lab was the time that you are still prefect. u stand at the corner while you are on duty (:

the 1st time my heart pumping and i was shaking is the on 2009 feb 24 i gave a valentine present to you, teacher and student are all looking. some are making fun of us but is worth because i actually expect you would just denied my gift. :)

the 1st time we hang out is at the cinema i am sitting beside you, but u are holding your phone and keep on texting ( quite :(  :( sad )

the 1st time you ask me for help, "ling yao" case.. he did something stupid and you want to stop him because it might cause you into trouble and we both go to met him and in that very 1st time i see you pissed off and walk away, i felt sorry for i am too weak to protect the one i love :(

and for the 1st time i didn't contact you for a long time was in 2009 too, something happen.. misunderstood  occurs.. but at the end we are still friend. (:

and for the second time i didn't find you for long was when i been chosen to go into ns. my phone battery got some problem and sometimes i just can't get the signal to send any msg and your phone num is always playing inside my mind. summon me to make a call... to confirm if you are doing right.. 

i can't erase all the tiny puzzle that is inside my mind where your shadow, smile, laugher, words, emotion... just like a curse is haunting me. i willingly accept the curse, i will be right there whenever you need me. (:

i keep on upgrade myself, i want me to be the one that you see, you care... i learn magic... i build muscle.. i change style in cloth, hair.. nearly everything (the only i cant change is my height :( sorry)

If I had to chose to save the world or save you, I'd save you because I wouldn't be able to live in a world without you in it

love the way you are :D

No comments:

Post a Comment