Sunday, September 5, 2010

haha! sorry guys.. here u are this few days schedule of my :D

arh damnn sh*t.. i need to retype what i wrote just now accidentally delete it!!


fri after my english quiz about 12pm i walk back home and i find out my house mate from china want to go back to his hometown not for raya but a long holiday because he got no more classes in inti until net years feb. lol. and when i chet chat with him i find out the moden is in his room and when he left i plan to take the moden and put in my room. (their room is upstairs mine down so is pretty lag for me sometimes) in the same time when i take the moden down to put in my room others saw it but they didn't stop me, haha :) :)


my line will be smooth from now on! :D and i start my car go back to my hometown around 4pm. and i put my key in the old house.. on the way back home i searching for my keys.. and... AWWW shiTT!!.. can patah balik tak? then i go back and take my keys back. lol, btw thanks for my hou heng dai dad for fetching me back home and for the patah balik... i'm sorry! =.="'


saturday morning 9pm i go to penang for timo marc's lecture, the lecture is about theory but i get many info when he share all his ideas and thought. :)


here is some pic in the lecture :D



group pic 


he is preparing for the show! :D


isn't he looks cool? (:

picture that i take with him will be upload in facebook soon :) but not here sorry! haha.. he truly inspire me in magic... we should add more elements in magic.. be unique! be yourself! be creative!

PIMP-UP YOUR MAGIC! LMAO..

have a great time with him and i found out white magicians are lots easier to communicate with... they share experience and ideas not keeping all inside.. :) thank you timo!! hope we can meet agian someday :) :)

VISUAL MAGIC!! (: (:

i still got 3assign to be done but... but i am relaxing 1st! :P

planning to perform F**k B**d for layman in my hometown.. beware, i am mentalist!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment