Friday, September 24, 2010

22th and 23th is fun! :)

22th 10.30pm i get a phone call... is from gay bitch :) that was a joke... is my ns friend... he knew that it will be a lonely autumn for me so he invite me in with 2 of her friends. at 1st i thought we will just chatting, bullshit about NS MEMOREIS but i tell him before my magic is more stun if we still can meet after i continue study because ns ban so many things to bringing in two words to describe the feel "spoil mood" and the bitch was like.. you don't lie la!! you cannot this, you sure cannot that.....

but he totally STUN with my first mentalism magic that i shown him. just give me a number between 1-10.. i asked him twice do you want to change? he is so so sooo think that i am crazy and said NO!! i don't want. and i call him open the box of my deck of card ..before i perform i have putting 1 card inside and that will be the same as what you name now.. "you ask for it!" :) the others two girls (my friend- friends) reaction >> are u serious....?! after my friend "mun kai" reveal the card the words come out of his mouth is wad d fcuk? i don't believe my eyes... and her friend starring at me................................. you are crazy.. how did you do that? Are you using hypnosis....? o.o (we having fun time there.. i should said that they enjoy my magic show and i enjoy performing the magic to let them see)

23th- i was late to my class today but..... god bless the lecture taught nothing just call us copy question and answer it , pass up next week... miracle huh? in god everything is possible "have been mention this for quite number of time (: but still i want to mention this once more!"

after the class a classmate of my... name........... i dunno =.="'... i admit i forgot... lol, is hard for me to memorize chinese name although i am same chinese :( he come to my house use my laptop to did the assign (last min kaki=.="') keep calling me to help him for the point. i dunno whether he himself is thinking...but he done it anyway :|

night time as usual i train my muscle. i smell 6 pack :) :) muscle training is one of the way for me to vent my feeling, singing is another way of my so you will see i sing all the time (i don't mind if u putting attention on me or laugh at me, but if you are trying to challenge me please sing front of me, let me see what you got :P)

my management assign tittle a little bit out of the topic but i hope that is still fine :( i want to score this paper so badly!! *recently i notice that cassie attitude is same with my mom, the only different is my mom is white and she speak funny english :DD*

have to off! bed time (:

people said magicians hand is always faster than his eyes, do you felt the same? ha!
i am not making 

No comments:

Post a Comment