Tuesday, September 21, 2010

random

need to apologize about "the change lyrics version 你不知道的事" because it still haven't done yet, i admit on satruday and sunday i was enjoying without finding any inspiration :(


the last time i change a song is when i was inside ns (because i emo that period missing my parents, my valentine and my friend) that makes me change a whole new version song about 彩虹 by jay chou and forever love by lee hom in just 2 days :)


my ns friend salute me for that! ha. hey is going to be 3 again awww man!! i plan to sleep on 1 or 2 but.... shit!! tomorrow i have to blog on 12 that will make me speed up my schedule if not my body will be going into danger zone :( :(


mind mind mind what are u thinking.... stop it and get some rest. u need it!! now.!  xx




two of you.. sei naughty boy yr gor gor damn miss you all la weih!! :)
wait i come back bring you all go gai gai agian ya. the white shirt fei zai you should keep fit ed and another huai dan, haha this pic just put a smile on my face larh.. so i share it here :)

 i may not be the one who loved you from the start, but i'll always be the one who loves you most.

No comments:

Post a Comment