Tuesday, September 28, 2010

SEI fei G = is a way to call FAT ppl :) she is coming to kl... heee (:

hahah!! sei fei G!! bet u regret everything now...but u shouldn't because not long ago it was all u ever wanted and now u have to deal with the mess u have created! too bad for u!!! friendship is a relationship that we can use it and betray whenever we need.. "sei fei G" said that inside class not far away from where i sit... i heard it... i cant control myself i hope that i could give him a slap right away... (copy others people assign 100% without changing any resource or words. BRAINLESS person..)

asking who? give you all a obvious tips.. the characteristic of that person, keep shaking his head playing with his hair all the time.. maybe 3times in 10sec? hahaha!! LMFAO. btw his hair look so damn shit ugly.. he thought he had a nice hairstyle perhaps... seriously fucking ugly la!! cant stand of it.!!

cut the crap off and continue my story..

i feeling like lack of protein so today my lunch i brought myself subway sandwich name "steak and cheese" but the beef is so little la... adui... after i ate the whole thing my stomach still felt like nothing.. =.="' so i drunk 1 more glass of milk.. 

have to search for more protein food but not those oily and FATS food around my place. :( :(

egg, potato, bread, meat... unfortunately i dunno how to cook.. but now i am fully regret and wish that someone could teach me how to cook a delicious meal. i only know fried egg and maggie (quite useless :( :( anyone can teach me cook spag? because is easy to cook, can be ready in no time :D)

she is coming to KL soon :) hope we can celebrate our b'day together after mine b'day the next day will be her b'day... :D I am a great believer in fate and destiny... i felt it was fate that i met u and destiny to be with you :) 

 ♥ Even though I don't see you everyday of the week like i want too, just the thought of knowing that there's a possibility of seeing you tomorrow brightens my day :) will prepare myself in the best condition to date you! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment