Friday, December 31, 2010

you..

this post is too a late one.  buy still enjoy! :)

Time may pass, places change but memories...They are forever.. .. .


as i expected... few hours ago .. .. i was attending a wedding dinner.... she saw me...so.. . she text me .. . . i reply her..... 


dear father....... if she is the one for me why am i still need to walk alone in my relationship..? if she is not belongs to me why am her keep walking in and out into my life? please show me the path........ i was trying to let it go and things happen like giving me a chance to hold it on and later on is still remain the same and keep repeating the same old shit!!?!? wtf... i hate this kind of life! fuck this life. 


gym will be reopen on 3th january and the sad things is i am going back subang on january 2.................. (high percentage!) my muscle seem not growing well in fact shrink because my dumbbell was left in my cousin car, they stay at kl so..... i need to go back to subang to get it back D: i miss my dumbbell. i miss the gym equipment... D;


later night my ns friend will be coming to my hometown and i am going to be the tourist guide for the 1st time. lol, hope all the things will go well.. 


i am trying to hide myself from being to get in touch with her so that i wouldn't remember the past.... i am clear that i couldn't cant the pass but the future and i am clear that she won't be the one for me. brayn can you stop dreaming?! fuck, you always be the one who consult your friends when they are killing by the love sick and now you become one of them. clear your mind! wash your face! slap yourself and stop thinking about all this nonsense! you should be working hard to achieve your dream not the dream that are not realistic! *not about your love story*


i have to admit that i start to drink nowadays.............. i hope smoking will not be the next. time will not wait for me.... the earth will be spinning still. day by day....... 


tomorrow i have another date with my tudi zai. have to introduce her a book a real nice one.! name of the book is 说话之道 by 蔡康永. he share many useful information that i should learn. the way we talk.... what we should say and what we shouldn't. what topic can we use to build a conversation.... is all about "way to tal" if you are interested you should go to book store and feed yourself.. i highly recommend this one! :)


is near 3am now. i have to go to bed................... i will sleep well tonight...... my heart told me that. her text safe me...... i know that this is not good but.... . . .........      maybe just for today.. .           .


night nation! enjoy the last day before 2011 :) and 2012 will not be the judgement day because i still have my stuff with the label expired date on 2012. ha! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment