Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A very weird one D; going to ipoh to chill myself up!


Had a real weird dream last night… just the night after I am trying to let ya go.!


You came into my dream like you know I will be helping you again……….. and I fail to keep my words.. I step into your life and help you once again! Wtf is going on.?! I cant even defect you even in my dream.?!!

I have miss so many precious chance to start a really good relationship.. I have hurt so many girls…. I feel myself is such a cold blood person in a relationship………. Sorry for hurting you girls in such a coward way.

Everyone deserve second chance can I get one? I have to admit that I had let a girl down few months ago just because of I still deeply in love with the pass that the old one have given me. You touch my heart and making me believe in miracle in millions way and all you get is nothing from me. .. ……

Now that I am regret and I want you back………. Can i? just few days ago.. Christmas day somehow we met… I am very happy to see you in that moment, in the same time I don’t want to express the happiness that I had in the public. We use to talk and joke all the time and now we are more like strangers…. We don’t talk much like we use to. We don’t share joke anymore… all that is left is just a BLANK PAGE….


Probably you would ask and curious about why am I turning my head back to you….. I know you care about me…  I lie about my real feeling about you…. I had no idea how to face you in that kind of situation … all that I can do that moment is getting myself out off the awkward feeling. If I am too late then......... i will move on (: i will make you the final decision maker..



I've learned the best way to prevent your heart from getting broken, is to act like you don't have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment