Friday, December 10, 2010

MALAYISA BOLEH! :)

Watch your thoughts; they become words, Watch your words; they become actions, Watch your actions, they become habits,Watch your habits; they become characters


i am serious shit getting fat.. my stomach =.="' today i find out my muscle ......... shrink =.= so i pump for 2 hours plus. because of my over pump i hurt my muscle another > =.="' 


i got 2 news want to share right here. the 1st one... my internet line is now unstable so.. i might not be online recently ,,, depends on MALAYSIA line ..... 2nd news is i am going to start working on monday :) as a promoter. .. need some cash to buy some cloth and the sutff that i want :D


we as a teenage must enjoy our life to the fullest why? read this!


Teenage: have time & energy but no money
Working age: have money & energy but no time
Old age: have time & money but no energy :)


i am thinking of how am i going to pump my muscle bigger.... need to work .. .. D; need to pack myself some time. 


today i went to mid valley...... how many hwat chicks did i spot? nah... only 2... so sick!


i cant handle my thoughts anymore my level of LOA decrease... things is happen too fast, i cant even have time to take a breath..... loa loa. i have to retrain again. start frm something small see when will it be happening.......


some people are meant to fall in love with each other ... but not meant to be together. fate"


night nation! :) i am going to play with loa and try something... really really small :)

No comments:

Post a Comment