Friday, December 31, 2010

unititled

this was a yesterday post.. something happen to my internet connection so i couldn't upload it. :)

i realized that no matter how strong your love is & no matter how you truly love a person,if your heart gets tired,everything changes,even if you don't want to.


yesterday midnight about 2am i am still awake on my bed... i keep hearing sounds around my ears.......  those sounds is came from incests.. i dunno why those sound seem so loud and i couldn't get myself into sleep at all... i am having insomnia this few days.................... i need some time to get myself back to the person that i use to..


watching movie, dota, creating new magic, playing with my magic and gym is the only way that i could do to stop thinking about her............. i didn't realize that her.. .. had been mixing in a part of my daily routine.. i will stalk on her fb to check whether she is okay ...... i will have the impulse to text or sending a simply sentences to her... (how are you, are you fine, where are you right now....) i am trying so hard to block myself from stepping into her life again only if i could letting her go with a smile on my face that truly blessing her to find her own happiness...... 


is 2.04am right now................ same as yesterday........ those sound is getting louder and louder... in my mind i know it clear that is just a part of illusion...... 


how good was it if i could use magic to clean of the part of the memory that i don't wish to keep in my mind then i would not be facing such many problem. problem is a part of my life "homework" i know that. those homework is to make me grow stronger! become more mature. but why me........................... i felt tired too. D;


this is the time that i wish to rest.. no problems ..... where is all my laugher been? from the korean kjy to lyn to h...... 


if you could not be happy with your own you will  not be happy with others.. i am trying to make myself stronger...........


LOA where had you been. i have lost contact with you for few weeks and now my life is like a living hell. i need you! god can you please help me.... can you see i am here waiting for your help........... 


i need a new plan! 


nation................... i will be back and that time i will be stronger than ever! Is now 2,14am…………

No comments:

Post a Comment