Tuesday, December 28, 2010

single life (let it go and let it be)

single but never alone :)


enjoy his single life a lot.


doing things that he want. 


acting like an idiot without finding himself any shame.


flirt with any girl that he want.


perform magic anywhere to who that he is interested with.


thinking and solving a magic inside his room for few hours like nobody business.



date with any girls that he knows without worrying those gossips that use to turn up.

Speeding on the road …… I .. I cant explain……

A new quote from me… don’t “chase” a girl.. a relationship is a relation that comes naturally… no matter how much effort that you trying to put in a relationship… if one of them don’t want to move but then just enjoy the service that the another one provide, at the end it will just come to an ending…..

I don’t want to wait anyone. Is time for me to let it go… I know that.!

Every time I heard from my friend who and who is having a love sick… I was thinking is that a joke? Is that love that complicated.? Anyway now I know it myself. Is true… is complicated  if you pick a wrong one. The wrong path will just bring you to another wrong turn and if you keep walking in that line, you will be living in a WRONG life.. I like to make myself clear before I make a move. Maybe this is why….

Every time I want to find myself a way to let you go… you turn up……….. I don’t know how the hell you know I am in a very Xxxxxx condition but.. you just cure away all my pain you seem to me my medicine. This will be the pass. I will never want this kind of life.

1 of my friend is too having a X relationship…. And he is suffering right now until putting himself into suicide position… smoking taking drugs………  he told me to never start a wrong relationship…. He told me how he felt after all this years……

3years half have pass away…….. I had make my worst decision ever to wait for you for such a long time… I always be the one to share your pain and helping you to solve the problem and you………. enjoying…. Enjoying the service that I provide for ya………. How many time had I told ya I love you seriousl;y?!

You just ignore like nothing happen…… even worst sometimes you just drop a very short and clear one for me “I know you are joking… this is not funny.” Do you think I will be joking with you…. with my sincerity in my voice….. I will not blame ya. I know is hard too for ya.. because of your parents……. Family comes first and we both know…….. sorry to say this…… I don’t love you like I did yesterday. Hope you can find your own happiness that you wish for… i have make my choice to move on……….. I will move on!!



'L i f e' Is not an 'i - P o d' To listen your Favorite Songs .It's a 'R a d i o' you must 'A d j u s t' Yourself to enjoy, Whatever comes in it...

No comments:

Post a Comment